Apply for F20AS00025
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Implementation of Prairie Pothole Joint Venture (PPJV) Activities in North Dakota" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.637.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 23, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 30, 2019 This is a notice of intent to award a single source cooperative agreement to North Dakota Game and Fish Department in accordance with DOI Policy 505 DM 2 (4) Unique Qualifications..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: FY2020 Teen Pregnancy Prevention (TPP) Tier 2, Phase II Rigorous Evaluation of Promising Interventions
Previous opportunity: 2020 National Fish Habitat Action Plan
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F20AS00025
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F20AS00025) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|EPA EE 20 10||Environmental Education Local Grants Program for Region 10 -- Solicitation Notice for 2020|
|EPA EE 20 06||Environmental Education Local Grants Program for Region 6-- Solicitation Notice for 2020|
|EPA EE 20 02||Environmental Education Local Grants Program for Region 2-- Solicitation Notice for 2020|
|EPA EE 20 07||Environmental Education Local Grants Program for Region 7 -- Solicitation Notice for 2020|
|EPA EE 20 03||Environmental Education Local Grants Program for Region 3-- Solicitation Notice for 2020|
|EPA EE 20 09||Environmental Education Local Grants Program for Region 9-- Solicitation Notice for 2020|
|EPA G2020 STAR A1||APPROACHES TO REDUCE NUTRIENT LOADINGS FOR HARMFUL ALGAL BLOOMS MANAGEMENT|
|EPA OW OWOW 20 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 Request for Applications from Indian Tribes and Intertribal Consortia for Nonpoint Source Management Grants Under Clean Water Act Section 319|
|EPA OP OEJ 20 01||Environmental Justice Collaborative Problem-Solving (EJCPS) Cooperative Agreement Program|
|EPA G2020 ORD B1||NATIONAL PRIORITIES: RESEARCH ON PFAS IMPACTS IN RURAL COMMUNITIES AND AGRICULTURAL OPERATIONS|
|EPA OAR OAQPS 20 01||2019 Targeted Airshed Grant Program|
|EPA OAR OTAQ 20 02||2020 Diesel Emission Reduction Act (DERA) National Grants|
|F20AS00037||Ferguson Bayou Hydrologic Reconnection|
|BOR LC 20 N004||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|BOR LC 20 N003||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|EPA R5 GL2020 TFH||FY2020 Trash-Free Great Lakes Grant Program - Trash Removal from Great Lakes Rivermouths and Harbors|
|EPA R5 GL2020 TFC||FY2020 Trash-Free Great Lakes Grant Program - Trash Removal in Great Lakes Communities|
|F20AS00043||Coastal Program - Great Lakes Restoration Initative|
|EPA OAR IO 20 03||American Indian Air Quality Training Program|
|EPA OA OSDBU 20 01||Support and Management of the Nationalsbeap.org Website and 507 Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F20AS00025", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.