Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement entitled Crosscutting Research for Coal-Fueled Power Plants (DE FOA 0002053)
- The Department of Energy, National Energy Technology Laboratory in the energy sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement entitled Crosscutting Research for Coal-Fueled Power Plants" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.089.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 17, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 31, 2019 PLEASE NOTE THAT NO APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED THROUGH THIS NOTICE..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy
Next opportunity: Hands on the Future: A Making and Computer Coding Skill-building Program for Women
Previous opportunity: Wildlife Restoration and Basic Hunter Education Program - Region 5
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002053) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0002020||FY 2019 Bioenergy Technologies Office (BETO) Multi-topic Request for Information (RFI)|
|DE FOA 0001992||Maximizing the Coal Value Chain|
|DE FOA 0001989||Improving Efficiency, Reliability, and Flexibility of Existing Coal-Fueled Power Plants|
|DE FOA 0001990||Advanced Technologies for Recovery of Unconventional Oil and Gas Resources|
|DE FOA 0002058||Notice of Intent to Issue Front-End Engineering and Design Studies for Carbon Capture Systems on Coal and Natural Gas Power Plants Funding Opportunity Announcement|
|DE FOA 0002021||DE-FOA-0002021: Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement No. DE-FOA-0002022|
|DE FOA 0002070||Request for Information (RFI) DE-FOA-0002070: Efficient and Flexible Building Loads|
|DE FOA 0002008||Notice of Intent: Clean Energy Manufacturing Innovation Institute: Cybersecurity in Energy Efficient Manufacturing|
|DE FOA 0002096||Request for Information: Waves to Water Prize|
|72038619RFI00001||RFI-South Asia Enhancing Growth and Development through Energy (South Asia EDGE)|
|DE FOA 0002044||Fiscal Year 2019 Commercial Trucks and Off-road Applications FOA: Natural Gas, Hydrogen, Biopower, and Electrification Technologies|
|DE FOA 0002022||Fiscal Year 2019 H2@Scale Funding Opportunity Announcement|
|693JF719R000011||Maritiem Energy Conservation or Efficiency Polot Demonstration|
|DE FOA 0002032||ENERGY INFRASTRUCTURE DEPLOYMENT ON TRIBAL LANDS - 2019|
|DE FOA 0002012||Network Director for the U.S. Testing Expertise and Access for Marine Energy Research (TEAMER) Program|
|DE FOA 0001960||DE-FOA-0001960 - Clean Energy Manufacturing Innovation Institute: Cybersecurity in Energy Efficient Manufacturing|
|DE FOA 0002064||Solar Energy Technologies Office Fiscal Year 2019 Funding Program|
|DE FOA 0002071||Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Wind Energy Technologies Office Funding Opportunity Announcement|
|DE FOA 0002083||Subsurface Stress and Lost Circulation in Geothermal Drilling|
|DE FOA 0002080||Water Power Technologies Office 2019 Research Funding Opportunity|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002053", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: