Opportunity to Provide Backcountry Visitor Services Support (NPS 17 NERO 0168)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Opportunity to Provide Backcountry Visitor Services Support" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 24, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 02, 2017 This Funding Announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Service (NPS), intention to fund the following project activities without competition..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $26,260.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS 17 NERO 0168) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS 17 NERO 0170||Appalachian Trail Resource Management (FY2017)|
|NPS 17 NERO 0178||Historic Resource Study for George Washington Birthplace National MonumentHistoric Resource Study for George Washington Birthplace National Monument|
|P17AS00736||Development of CR-GIS Geodatabase with Cultural Landscapes Data and Staff Training Materials|
|P17AS00739||Conserve Objects for Exhibits|
|NOIP17AC00981||Charles Young Buffalo Soldiers National Monument (CHYO) Historic Resource Study|
|NPS 17 NERO 0180||FY17 Facility Operational Maintenance|
|P17AS00744||Develop Monitoring Protocols to Evaluate Vulnerabilities of Traditional Architecture Resources/Sites in the Arid West|
|NOIP17AC01140||MISS Corridor Natural Resource Management Plan|
|NPS 17 NERO 0181||Engage Conservation Education Interns in Partnership Programming and Operations|
|NOIP17AC01135||Surveillance for the White-nose Syndrome Fungus in Multiple Northern Great Plains Parks|
|P17AS00753||Prepare National Register Nomination for Santa Rosa Island Archeological District|
|NPS 17 NERO 0188||Student Conservation Internship for Heritage Area Program|
|P17AS00769||San Miguel Island Archaeological Collection Preparation|
|P17AS00774||PWR List of Classified Structures Internship|
|NPS 17 NERO 0201||Continued Post-WNS Bat Surveys in Shenandoah National Park|
|NPS 17 NERO 0203||Assessing the benthic community in a partially restored lagoon|
|NOIP17AC01367||Five Year Summary Report and Power Analysis of Landbirds in the Northern Great Plains|
|NOIP17AC01217||Collaborative Interpretation Partnership for Nicodemus National Historic Site|
|P17AS00793||PWR Cultural Resources GIS Internship|
|ETA UI INTEGRITY CENTER||Continued support of the Unemployment Insurance (UI) Integrity Center of Excellence (Integrity Center)|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS 17 NERO 0168", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: