Apply for NPSNOICOLM1900291 MOD01
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "PLC FY16-19 – Invasive Species Removal, Road Corridor Maintenance and Trail Maintenance" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 14, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 19, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $30,800.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Heritage Documentation programs
Previous opportunity: Building Capacity of Partners Along Lewis and Clark National Historic Trail - LECL
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NPSNOICOLM1900291 MOD01
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPSNOICOLM1900291 MOD01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P19AS00510||Vulnerability to Natural Hazards of National Park Facilities, Assets, and Historic Structures|
|P19AS00511||Subsistence Resource Commission Meeting Travel Coordination|
|USGS 19 FA 2380||Improving Pollinator Habitat using Mycorrhizal Inoculum|
|NPS 19 NERO 0112||NJ Pinelands Long-term Environmental and Economic Monitoring|
|P19AS00514||NEPA & Section 106 Project Planning and Compliance Death Valley National Park|
|P19AS00516||Linking Southwest Heritage through Archeology Session 7|
|P19AS00517||Stabilize and Repair Deteriorated Stone Foundation of the Quartermasters storehouse|
|P19AS00521||Colorado Plateau Dark Skies Cooperative Coordinator Internship|
|P19AS00519||Stabilize and Repair Deteriorated Wood and Adobe Components of Enlisted Men's barracks|
|P19AS00520||Resource Management assistance with Geographic Information System Mapping|
|NPS 19 NERO 0113||Inspire Cooperative Coastal Change Adaptation Through Locally-Scaled Vulnerability Analyses|
|P19AS00522||Notice of Intent: Developing Skills and Methods for Landscape Scale Inventory|
|P19AS00530||Scientific support and investigation on the Rio Grande River|
|P19AS00494||Natural Resources and Other Support Associated with PG&E Projects|
|P19AS00532||Botany and Wildlife Management Internships|
|USGS FA 19 0366||Notice of Intent: Murray State University-USGS Collaborative Research and Facilities|
|P19AS00537||Provide Experiential Learning Opportunities in Historic Preservation|
|P19AS00539||Framework for Addressing Culture Resource Vulnerabilities|
|P19AS00540||Surveys for Mexican Spotted Owls and the Owl Community in support of watershed restoration|
|NPS NOI 19 1316||Natural and Cultural Resource Interns|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPSNOICOLM1900291 MOD01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.