Apply for CDC RFA DP19 1908
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control - NCCDPHP in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Preventing Maternal Deaths: Supporting Maternal Mortality Review Committees" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.478.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 05, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 08, 2019 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $600,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 25 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification), Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: BLM Idaho State-wide Wildlife Program
Previous opportunity: Work Opportunity Tax Credit Funding Allotments for Fiscal Year 2019
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for CDC RFA DP19 1908
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDC RFA DP19 1908) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA AG 20 014||Geroscience Approaches to Alzheimer's Disease (R21 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|HRSA 19 097||Newborn Screening State Evaluation Program|
|TI 19 004||First Responders-Comprehensive Addiction and Recovery Act|
|HRSA 19 082||Rural Communities Opioid Response Program-Implementation|
|HRSA 19 083||Rural Communities Opioid Response Program-Evaluation|
|PA FPR 19 002||Announcement of Availability of Funds for Data Analysis and Trends Research Grants|
|AID RFI 663 19 00002||Eliminate Tuberculosis in Ethiopia (ETBE)|
|CDC RFA DP19 1903||Good Health and Wellness in Indian Country|
|HRSA 19 002||Graduate Psychology Education (GPE) Program|
|HRSA 19 089||Opioid Workforce Expansion Program (OWEP) Paraprofessionals|
|HRSA 19 085||Opioid Workforce Expansion Program (OWEP) Professionals|
|RFA HL 20 003||Disparities Elimination through Coordinated Interventions to Prevent and Control Heart and Lung Disease Risk (DECIPHeR) (UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA HL 20 004||Disparities Elimination through Coordinated Interventions to Prevent and Control Heart and Lung Disease Risk (DECIPHeR) - Research Coordinating Center (RCC) (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA DE 19 010||Limited Competition: Dental, Oral and Craniofacial Tissue Regeneration Consortium (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA HL 20 010||BLOODSAFE: Research to enhance availability of safe blood for patients with severe anemia and hemorrhagic conditions in low or lower-middle income countries (LLMICs) in Sub-Saharan Africa - Data Coordinating Center (DCC) (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allow|
|RFA HL 20 009||BLOODSAFE: Research to enhance availability of safe blood for patients with severe anemia and hemorrhagic conditions in low or lower-middle income countries (LLMICs) in Sub-Saharan Africa (UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|72067419RFA00005||Karabo ea Bophelo (KB) Activity in Lesotho|
|PA EAA 19 001||Announcement of Availability of Funds for Embryo Adoption/Donation Services and Public Awareness Grants|
|RFA AI 19 014||Atopic Dermatitis Research Network Leadership Center (UM1) Clinical Trial Required|
|SM 19 011||Transforming Lives Through Supported Employment|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDC RFA DP19 1908", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.