Promoting Sustainability of Desert Bighorn Sheep (P18AS00444)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Promoting Sustainability of Desert Bighorn Sheep" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 18, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is a non-competitive Notice of Intent only. No applications are being accepted at this time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $279,683.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Schuylkill River Valley National Heritage Area
Previous opportunity: Fuels Management Interns- THRO
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00444) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPSNOIAMIS1800975||Amistad NRA Natural Resource Management Internship|
|P18AS00445||Historic Context Development for Southeast Utah Group|
|BOR MP 18 N010||Engineering Design for the Arroyo Canal Fish Screen and Sack Dam Fish Passage Project|
|L18AS00073||BLM-NV 2018 Recreation Resources Programs and Projects|
|BOR MP 18 N003||East Park Reservoir Recreation Area Construction of Disk Golf Course and Bathroom Improvements|
|L18AS00074||BLM â¿¿ NM Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management|
|F18AS00183||Development of an Integrated Fisheries Restoration and Monitoring Plan for the Klamath Basin|
|L18AS00045||BLM ORWA Master Noxious Weed Control Program|
|L18AS00061||BLM-CO Preserving the Mining Heritage in San Juan County|
|USGS 18 FA 0269||Notice of Intent|
|L18AS00022||BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access|
|P18AS00447||Developing a Fire History for the Eastern Portion of Great Smoky Mountains National Park|
|P18AS00448||Improve Public Opportunities to use Archival Collections|
|L18AS00016||BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00444", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: