Research and Evaluation, Demonstration, and Data Analysis and Utilization (FR 6000 N 29)
- The Department of Housing and Urban Development in the housing sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Research and Evaluation, Demonstration, and Data Analysis and Utilization" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 14.536.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 10, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 11, 2017 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 115959 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Housing
Next opportunity: RFI: Grid Engineering for Accelerated Renewable Energy Deployment 2 (GEARED2)
Previous opportunity: Supporting the Implementation and Expansion of High Quality, Sustainable and Comprehensive HIV Prevention, Care and Treatment Programs in the Eastern South Region and Nairobi County of the Republic of Kenya under the Presidentâ€™s Emergency Plan for
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FR 6000 N 29) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FR 6100 N 15||Lead and Healthy Homes Technical Studies Grant Program Pre and Full Application|
|FR 6100 N 38||Choice Neighborhoods Planning Grants Program|
|FR 6100 N 25||Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) for the Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 Continuum of Care Program Competition|
|FR 6100 N 21B||Fair Housing Initiatives Program - Fair Housing Organizations Initiative|
|FR 6100 N 21C||Fair Housing Initiatives Program - Private Enforcement Initiative|
|FR 6100 N 21 A||Fair Housing Initiative Program - Education and Outreach Initiative|
|FR 6100 N 06||HUD Community Compass Technical Assistance and Capacity Building Program|
|FR 6100 N 04||Family Self-Sufficiency Program|
|FR 6100 N 05||Resident Opportunity & Self-Sufficiency Program|
|FR 6100 N 34||Choice Neighborhoods Implementation Grant Program|
|FR 6100 N 14||Jobs Plus Initiative|
|FR 6100 N 19||Self-Help Homeownership Opportunity Program (SHOP)|
|2018 TIP NOFA||2018 VA GPD Transition In Place NOFA|
|2018 PDO NOFA||2018 VA GPD Per Diem Only NOFA|
|FR 6100 N 42||Lead-Based Paint Capital Fund Program (LBPCF)|
|FR 6200 N 38||Choice Neighborhoods Planning Grants Program|
|FR 6100 N 43||2017 Mainstream Voucher Program|
|FR 6200 N 39||Veterans Housing Rehabilitation and Modification Pilot Program|
|FR 6100 N 41||Family Unification Program Notice of Funding Availability for Fiscal Years 2017 and 2018|
|FR 6200 N 15||Lead and Healthy Homes Technical Studies Grant Program Pre- and Full Application|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FR 6000 N 29", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: