Vegetation Mapping Project for the Seboeis Unit of Katahdin Woods and Waters National Monument. (USGS 19 FA 0204)
- The Department of the Interior, U. S. Geological Survey in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Vegetation Mapping Project for the Seboeis Unit of Katahdin Woods and Waters National Monument." and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.808.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 07, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 20, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $29,428.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Jefferson Co. Courthouse National Historic Landmark Nomination
Previous opportunity: Cooperative GIS Research and Support for Cultural Resource Condition
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USGS 19 FA 0204) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USGS 19 FA 0206||Soundscapes and Auditory Evoked Potentials to Inform Acoustic Deterrents for Bigheaded Carp|
|N624731920010||Monitoring of the Flat-Tailed Horned Lizard and the Sonoran Pronghorn Captive Breeding Pen|
|USGS FA 19 0088||Notice of Intent: Earth Science Week 2019|
|P19AS00249||NOTICE OF INTENT: Maintaining Access to Recreation Opportunities by Controlling Invasive Plants|
|P19AS00252||Soils mapping on Valles Caldera in support of forest restoration|
|NPS 19 NERO 0041||Eightmile Wild and Scenic River Assistance|
|P19AS00253||Post-treatment Assessment of Floodplain plant communities and Channel form|
|USGS 19 FA0202||3DEP for the Nation|
|P19AS00257||Bridge rehabilitation; 3 bridges with safety issues require serious repair|
|L19AS00083||BLM NM Aquatic Habitat Management|
|P19AS00194||Improve Trail Signage and Remove Graffiti at Joshua Tree National Park|
|P19AS00177||Watershed Education for Teachers (WET); Lake Mead National Recreatio Area|
|NPSNOITONT1900543||SCA Archaeology Technician Intern|
|NPSNOITONT1900542||SCA Biological Technician Intern|
|P19AS00264||NOTICE OF INTENT: Youth Experience in Management of Invasive Species and Hazardous Fuels|
|BOR GP 19 N005||Developing a Collaborative Environment for Sharing Geographic Information Systems (GIS)|
|L19AS00085||NV Fisheries and Aquatic Resource Management|
|P19AS00266||Inform and Redirect Visitors During Redwood Renewal Projects|
|P19AS00267||NOTICE OF INTENT: FY2019 SPNHA Implementation of Management Plan|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USGS 19 FA 0204", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: