Watershed Assessment Framework for National PArk Service Wild and Scenic Rivers (P18AS00542)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Watershed Assessment Framework for National PArk Service Wild and Scenic Rivers" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 29, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by NO APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $99,993.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Travis County, Texas
Previous opportunity: 15.658 Natural Resource Damage Assessment, Restoration and Implementation
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00542) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F18AS00331||Migratory Bird Monitoring, Assessment and Conservation|
|P18AS00637||Condition Assessment of Bear Management and Indicators at Sequoia & Kings Canyon National Parks|
|M18AS00010||BOEM FY 2018 Environmental Studies Program|
|P18AS00730||Developing Adaptive Management Strategies to Promote Resiliency in Alpine Plant Species|
|P18AS00732||Assessment of Survival Rates of the Ipswich Sparrow|
|USDA FS 2019 WRR WR||Forest Service -Wildfire Risk Reduction / Wildfire Response RFA 2019|
|F19AS00049||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Units (CESU)|
|M19AS00002||FY 2019 Marine Minerals Program|
|F19AS00064||Combating Wildlife Trafficking Program|
|F19AS00065||Marine Turtle Conservation Fund and Combating Wildlife Trafficking Strategy and Partnerships Program|
|F19AS00072||Marine Turtle Conservation Fund and Combating Wildlife Trafficking Strategy adn Partnerships Program|
|F19AS00071||Combating Wildlife Trafficking|
|F19AS00031||North America Wetlands Conservation Act 2020-1 U.S. Standard Grants|
|F19AS00085||Aquatic Invasive Species Grants to Great Lakes Tribes|
|F19AS00084||Aquatic Invasive Species Grants to Great Lakes States|
|M19AS00005||FY 2019 Marine Minerals Program|
|F19AS00091||Great Lakes Restoration Initiative, Partners for Fish and Wildlife Program 2019|
|F19AS00092||CESU - Vaccinating the Relict Leopard Frog|
|F19AS00095||NAWCA 2020 Mexico Standard Grant|
|F19AS00107||Science Support to Assist the Desert LCC Science Working Group and Landscape Conservation Design Teams|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00542", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: