Apply for L17AS00004
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BLM Utah Colorado Plateau Native Plant Program Partnership for Seed Collection, Seed Use Research, Demonstration Gardens, Outreach/Communications/Web Support and Meetings" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.231.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 13, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 13, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $75,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: FY 2017 Verification of the Origins of Rotation in Tornadoes Experiment in the Southeast U.S. (VORTEX-SE), and Infrasound Detection of Tornadoes
Previous opportunity: Forest Evaluation and Prescription for the Benefit of Migratory Birds
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for L17AS00004
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (L17AS00004) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F17AS00069||Sacramento - San Joaquin Delta Channel Project|
|USDA NRCS EQIP CTA MO 17 01||Application for CTA and EQIP Grants Announcement for FY-2017 Program Funding|
|P17AS00036||Notice of Intent: FY2017 MPNHA Implementation of Management Plan|
|F17AS00074||FY17 Region 7 State Wildlife Grant Program - Open to State Fish and Game agency only|
|L17AS00005||BLM Idaho Statewide Integrated Monitoring in Bird Conservation Regions|
|P17AS00038||Conservation Legacy Restoration Crew|
|USGS 17 FA 0032||Notice of Intent|
|P17AS00040||Notice of Intent: Leigh and String Lakes Visitor Use Study|
|P17AS00041||Notice of Intent: Colorado Plateau Dark Skies Cooperative Coordinator Internship|
|F17AS00063||Karner Blue Butterfly Assisted Migration in Western Wisconsin|
|G17AS00020||2017 National Geological and Geophysical Data Preservation Program|
|L17AS00006||BLM- Nevada Lincoln County Non-Motorized Multipurpose Trails SNPLMA Round 15|
|L17AS00007||BLM-WO, National Seed Strategy Assessment|
|F17AS00079||Fox River NRDA|
|F17AS00082||Great Lakes Restoration Initiative-Joint Venture Habitat Restoration and Protection|
|F17AS00084||Fox River NRDA|
|P17AS00046||Notice of Intent: Level III Energy Audit and Net-Zero Analysis for Organ Pipe Cactus NM in 2017|
|F17AS00085||North American Wetlands Conservation Act 2018 U.S. Standard Grants|
|BOR DO 17 N008||Improved Estimation of Reservoir Evaporation|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "L17AS00004", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.