Apply for SFOP0006976
- The Department of State, Bureau of South and Central Asian Affairs in the employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Intensive Media Training for Investigative Journalists" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.700.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 19, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 02, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,975,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: Socially Disadvantaged Groups Grant
Previous opportunity: Pregnancy Risk Assessment Monitoring System (PRAMS)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SFOP0006976
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0006976) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS 20 REG1 0004||Philadelphia ProRanger Program|
|ETA TEGL 22 19||Program Year (PY) 2020 Planning Instructions and Allotments for Senior Community Service Employment Program (SCSEP) State, Territory, and National Grantees; and Implementation of SCSEP Provisions of the CARES Act|
|ETA UI 2020 01||Unemployment Insurance Integrity Center of Excellence Operations|
|FOA ETA 20 07||Strengthening Community Colleges Training Grants|
|SFOP0007215||Tunisia Thomas Jefferson Scholarship Program|
|NPS 20 REG1 0021||Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns|
|P20AS00096||Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects|
|GABPE 20 AW 001 AF 081720||Promoting Women in Politics in Botswana|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2020 005||English Language Investment and Training for Economic Success|
|ETA WOTC TEGL 13 19 20 C1||Change 1 to Training and Employment Guidance Letter No. 13-19, Work Opportunity Tax Credit Funding Allotments for Fiscal Year 2020|
|FOA ILAB 20 10||Announcement for Mexico Awareness Raising Project|
|FOA ILAB 20 11||Announcement for Strengthening Workers’ Ability to Exercise their Labor Rights in Mexico|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0006976", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.