Apply for SFOP0006976
- The Department of State, Bureau of South and Central Asian Affairs in the employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Intensive Media Training for Investigative Journalists" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.700.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 19, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 02, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,975,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training
Previous opportunity: Pregnancy Risk Assessment Monitoring System (PRAMS)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SFOP0006976
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0006976) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS 20 REG1 0004||Philadelphia ProRanger Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0006976", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.