Apply for RFA DP 21 001
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - ERA in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Pregnancy Risk Assessment Monitoring System (PRAMS)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.946.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 06, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 07, 2020 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 500 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $175,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 57 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification), Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Intensive Media Training for Investigative Journalists
Previous opportunity: Notice of Intent
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA DP 21 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA DP 21 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDC RFA PS20 2011||Strategies to Maintain HIV Viral Suppression Among State Prison Inmates Released to the Community|
|CDC RFA GH20 2132||Building Capacity for National Public Health Institutes Regionally through Colombia National Institute of Health (INS).|
|CDC RFA GH20 2134||Building Capacity for National Public Health Institutes Regionally through Mozambique National Institute of Health (INS)|
|CDC RFA GH15 15060501SUPP20||VOLUNTARY MEDICAL MALE CIRCUMCISION AS PART OF THE NATIONAL PROGRAM AND COMBINATION PREVENTION PROJECT IN BOTSWANA|
|CDC RFA GH15 15430501SUPP20||Enhancing Strategic Information Capacity for HIV/AIDS Programs in Kenya through Surveillance and Epidemiology, Monitoring and Evaluation and Mobile Health Solutions under the U.S. President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA CE20 2006||Preventing Adverse Childhood Experiences Data to Action|
|CDC RFA CE20 2005||Firearm Injury Surveillance Through Emergency Rooms (FASTER)|
|HRSA 20 105||Rural HIV/AIDS Planning Program|
|CDC RFA GH20 2123||Improving Public Health Globally: Strengthening Public Health Impact , Systems, Capacity, and Security in Sierra Leone|
|CDC RFA GH20 2102||Tanzania Presidents Office Regional Administration and Local Government (PORALG) Building Capacity for the Sub-national Implementation of the National Action Plan for Health Security (NAPHS)|
|HRSA 20 109||Rural Communities Opioid Response Program – Planning|
|FG 20 007||COVID-19 ERSP|
|72061120RFA00005||End Malaria Program|
|HRSA 21 012||Children’s Hospitals Graduate Medical Education (CHGME) Payment Program|
|HHS 2020 IHS NIHOE 0001||National Indian Health Outreach and Education|
|RFA AG 21 025||Development of Cost-Effective and Customizable Training and Education Platforms for AD/ADRD Caregivers that Focus on Addressing Financial Management and Legal Planning (R43/R44 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA DP 21 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.