Apply for RFA RM 18 008
- The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NIH Directors New Innovator Award Program (DP2 - Clinical Trial Optional)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.310.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 23, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 10, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $300,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 33 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Gulf of Mexico Program Cooperative Agreements 2018
Previous opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 Emergency Management Performance Grant Program - Region 10
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA RM 18 008
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA RM 18 008) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HRSA 18 112||Behavioral Health Workforce Education and Training (BHWET) Program – Supplemental Funding|
|TI 18 014||Provider’s Clinical Support System – Universities (Short Title: PCSS-Universities)|
|CDC RFA CE13 13060501SUPP18||National Technical Assistance Resource Center for the Prevention of Sexual Violence|
|HRSA 19 033||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A HIV Emergency Relief Grant Program|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOD DNIQ 0301||Living Well-Model Approaches for Enhancing the Quality, Effectiveness and Monitoring of Home and Community Based Services for Individuals with Developmental Disabilities|
|CDC RFA EH18 1803||Radiation Protection of the Public as Practiced by the State and Local Radiation Programs|
|HRSA 18 120||Dental Faculty Loan Repayment Program|
|CDC RFA GH19 1942||Public Health Surveillance of Recent HIV Infection and Response under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA CE18 1804||Collecting Violent Death Information Using the National Violent Death Reporting System (NVDRS)|
|CDC RFA IP18 1803||Improving Standard Immunization Practices Among Pharmacists and Other Healthcare Providers|
|RFA AG 19 008||Edward R. Roybal Coordinating Center (R24 - Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|HRSA 19 010||Service Area Competition (SAC): Round 1|
|CDC RFA CK15 15050401SUPP18||World Health Organization: Addressing Ebola and other Highly Infectious Diseases Internationally|
|CDC RFA OE17 17010203SUPP18||CDC's Collaboration with Academia to Strengthen Public Health Workforce Capacity|
|HRSA 18 119||Advanced Nursing Education - Sexual Assault Nurse Examiners (ANE-SANE) Program|
|HRSA 19 012||Service Area Competition|
|TI 18 015||State Opioid Response Grants|
|CDC RFA GH19 1941||HIV-Focused Population Surveys in Countries Supported Under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|HRSA 18 116||Rural Communities Opioid Response Program - Planning|
|RFI 617 18 MCH N||Multi-Sectoral Nutrition, Maternal, Newborn and Child Health Activity|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA RM 18 008", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.